Service Level 1
$99.95 + Parts
- Propane gas leak test
- Propane gas pressure test
- Gas supply line inspection
- Fire-up all propane appliances
Service Level 2
SINGLE AXLE, NO BRAKES
$94.95 + Parts
SINGLE AXLE, WITH BRAKES
$109.95 + Parts
$179.95 + Parts
- Bearing repack
- Brake cleaning
- Brake inspection
- Suspension inspection
- Tire inspection
- Check Tire pressure
Service Level 3
$89.95 + Parts
- Visual roof sealant inspection
- Visual corner molding inspection
- Visual window and door sealant inspection
Procedure to Arrange for the Service Call
1. Open and sign a service order at the dealership.
2. Keys must be given to the dealership prior to the service call.
3. All requested work must be listed on the service order prior to the service call.
4. Payment for the service call in full. If extended warranty has been purchased from GNR Camping World, a $100.00 deposit is required upfront. If the service call is authorized you will be refunded the deposit. If declined, the balance of the service call becomes due.
The customer is not required to be present during the service call. Scheduling of the service call is at our discretion (i.e. no appointments). Delays or cancellation may result due to weather and/or previous service calls(s).
If you have any questions, please call our Service Department
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re travelling through our beautiful province and your vehicle requires a little attention, please call or stop in and we’ll have the coffee ready!
Service work where possible should be performed at the dealership. If you’re not able to return the unit for service, a service call may be available. Service calls are during regular business hours (Monday to Friday). The travel costs to and from the dealership is the responsibility of the owner. A flat fee will be charged for requesting a service call based on your unit location within our service area.